Thursday, January 15, 2015

Jumpsuits for Everyone!

Hello hello, pretty people! Kim here! Do you have a go-to friend that you're always sending links of your current online obsessions to? Obviously, that friend for me is Kat. I was shopping around for alternative holiday looks last month and came across this beautiful jumpsuit on Forever21 online. I've gotten pretty good at eyeballing fitted dresses and knowing whether or not the proportions will work for my body. I had a good feeling that the cinched waist on this jumpsuit would be a flattering fit. I knew Kat was looking for a solid jumpsuit too so I sent it her way. We both ended up purchasing it and we both ended up loving it! Although Kat and I are shaped quite differently, the jumpsuit still managed to compliment each of our figures.

IMG_2672 IMG_2672 IMG_2672
IMG_2672 IMG_2672 IMG_2672
Kim's Look:
Organza Jumpsuit Forever 21, exact
Structured Blazer H&M, similar here and here
Shoes Jessica Simpson, similar here and here


Kat and I coincidentally chose to use blazers to style our jumpsuits. I think a blazer here is a natural choice, the jumpsuit almost has a professional feel to it (minus the peekaboo organza up top, of course!) I love that Kat thought to add a belt to hers. It's a nice detail that gives her ensemble the perfect amount of oomph. I think we need to start a Sisterhood of the travelling jumpsuit trend! You and your group of friends can take turns adorning this to fancy parties and trade between outings!

IMG_2672 IMG_2672 IMG_2672
IMG_2672 IMG_2672 IMG_2672
Kat's Look:
Organza Jumpsuit Forever 21, exact
Blazer c/o Sammy Dress, exact
Shoes Forever 21, similar here and here

We hope you guys are having a wonderful week! Almost to the weekend! Happy Thursday, Lovelies!!

xo,
Kim

2 comments:

  1. I can't explain how much I loved this post! That jumpsuit does so much good to both of your contours, and I loved how you both used blazers on top, it looks very classy. And okayyyy girls, your shoes, seriously?! Amazing pumps, both of you, like always!!! Keep it going, I enjoy these posts a lot, you girls bring the best of each other to the front :).

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Shoes make the outfit, right? Whenever I'm struggling to get inspired for an outfit, I go to my shoe closet and pick the one that makes me happiest!

      Delete